A reservation is made when an applicant wants to place a formal offer to book a room at one of our two short-term properties: The Quarters Kilburn and The Quarters Swiss Cottage.
The reservation is only guaranteed when the reservation fee is paid and confirmed by us in writing by email.
The guest will need to sign a License and pay the check-in monies before completing the check in process.
The check-in monies consist of:
- Nightly rates until the end of the month. If the check-in date is after the 15th day, all nightly rates until the end of the month will be charged.
- If the check-in date is after the 15th day of the month, utilities are pro-rata until the end of the following month.
- Deposit equivalent to 35 nightly rates to guarantee the standard of our rooms. We protect all deposits in a governmental segregated account to provide our guests with peace of mind.
- The reservation fee initially paid is credited and will form part of your check-in monies.
The check-in monies are due 7 days prior to the check-in date unless agreed otherwise.
Once the License is signed and the full payment is received, your License is complete. You are now a Guest and can check in.
Unless agreed otherwise in writing, we will make the property available for Guests to check-in from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on the check-in date.
Guests are liable for all the amounts stated in their Licenses. For Additional Services, we will charge the corresponding fee as per the additional fees provided with the License.
We can only accept debit or credit card payments. We do not accept cash, cheque, giro acceptance form, or any other means of payment not previously stated.
If the guest has not signed the License, the guest may cancel or withdraw the booking request at any time by notifying The Quarters in writing. However, any fees the applicant has already paid for the booking are non-refundable.
If the applicant has signed the License, rights to cancel will be governed by the terms of your License.
Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing. The guest shall derive no rights from a verbal cancellation.
Applicable Law and Disputes
This License and any additional agreement(s) relating to branches of The Quarters in the UK shall be governed by the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term Bravo Management (UK) Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 120 Finchley Road, London NW3 5JB. Our company registration number is 07624463 registered at 120 Finchley Road, London NW3 5JB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.