- A reservation is made when an applicant wants to place a formal offer to rent a property. The reservation guarantees that we will take the property off the market for 7 days until the offer is formally accepted.
- The reservation fee is equivalent to one weeks’ rent and is payable by debit or credit card.
- The reservation is only guaranteed when the reservation fee is paid and confirmed by us in writing by email.
- All reservations will be subject to successfully passing reference checks. Applicants are required to submit reference documents within 72 hours of paying the reservation fee. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your reservation unless agreed otherwise.
- When the applicant successfully passes the reference check, the applicant’s offer is accepted.
- The applicant will need to sign the Tenancy Agreement and pay the moving-in monies before completing the tenancy.
- The moving-in monies consist of:
a. Rent pro-rata until the end of the month. If the move in date is after the 15th, rent is pro-rata until the end of the following month.
b. Utilities pro-rata until the end of the month. If the move in date is after the 15th, utilities are pro-rata until the end of the following month.
c. Deposit equivalent to five weeks’ rent. This is deposited with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS), a government approved tenancy deposit protection scheme in England and Wales operated by The Dispute Service Ltd.
NB. The reservation fee initially paid is credited and will form part of your moving-in monies.
- The moving-in monies are due 7 days prior to the moving-in date unless agreed otherwise.
- Once the Tenancy Agreement is signed and the full payment is received, your Tenancy Agreement is complete. You are
now a Guest and can move in.
- Unless agreed otherwise in writing, we will make the property available for Guests to check-in from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on the moving-in date.
- According to the UK Right to Rent policy, we are required to meet Guests in person and check original documents. The Guest/s must provide a valid form of ID issued by a governing body (ie Passport or Driver’s License) upon checking in. If the Guest/s cannot provide a valid ID, we reserve the right to cancel the tenancy.
- Guests are liable for all the amounts stated in their Tenancy Agreement. For Additional Services, we will charge the corresponding fee as per the additional fees provided with the Tenancy Agreement.
- We can only accept debit or credit card payments. We do not accept cash, cheque, giro acceptance form, or any other means of payment not previously stated.
- If the applicant has not signed the Tenancy Agreement, the applicant may cancel or withdraw the reservation request or tenancy application at any time by notifying The Quarters in writing. However, any fees the applicant has already paid for the reservation are non-refundable.
- If the applicant has signed the Tenancy Agreement, rights to cancel will be governed by the terms of your Tenancy Agreement.
- Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing. The applicant shall derive no rights from a verbal cancellation.
Applicable Law and Disputes
This Agreement and any additional agreement(s) relating to branches of The Quarters in the UK shall be governed by the laws of the England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term Bravo Management (UK) Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 120 Finchley Road, London NW3 5JB. Our company registration number is 07624463 registered at 120 Finchley Road, London NW3 5JB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.